Through the various strategic collaborations with leading industry players, CoreEL has been able to deliver customised end-to-end solutions for its clients. Partnership with industry giants like Techaya, RF Optic, Cognimem Technologies & other companies listed below has helped CoreEL to boast of a high output product line.
HiTech Global , LLC
HiTech Global, LLC is a U.S. based electronic design house with headquarters in San Jose, California. HiTech Global’s products include IP Cores, Xilinx and Altera FPGA based evaluation/prototyping boards, application specific modules (DSP, Processing, Video, etc.), application specific systems, design tools (HW/SW debuggers, emulators, operating Systems, verification, etc.), and software/drivers.
FPGA Evaluation Boards:
- Xilinx Virtex™ UltraScale 900G Optical Networking Platform
- Xilinx Virtex UltraScale 100G NIC
- XilinxKintex™ UltraScale Half-Length PCI Express Platform
- Xilinx Virtex / Kintex UltraScale Development Platform
- Xilinx Kintex UltraScale Half-Size PCI Express Platform and others…
Please visit for more info: http://hitechglobal.com/boards/allboards.htm
Vita 57.1 / Vita57.4 FMC (FPGA Mezzanine Card) Modules
- ADC/DAC FMC Modules
- 2-port SFP+ with External 10G PHYFMC Module
- 8-port SMA / 33-pair LVDSFMC Module
- 42-channel RS485/RS422 FMC Module
- X8 PCI Express Root Complex FMC Modules and others…
Please visit for more info: http://hitechglobal.com/Accessories/FMC_Modules.htm
CogniMem Technologies is a fabless semi-conductor company designing components for high speed and parallel pattern recognition. An intensive research and design effort helps in targeting two extreme usage models:
- Embed intelligence into miniature sensory devices without impeding their performance in speed and power consumption, and
- Enable the design of cognitive computing systems in which massive hard-wired parallelism prevails over high power consumption and frequency clocks, just like in the human brain.
Techaya Inc. manufactures Military Rugged and customized IP Based Communication Solutions
Techaya supplies full range of rugged, managed Military grade Ethernet switches ranging from 10/100/1000 ports up to 10 Gigabit Fiber ports designed for LAN connectivity for C4ISR and battlefield communications operations in ground, aerial and marine environments.
- Military 10 Gigabit Switch Routers
- Military Gigabit Ethernet Switches
- Military Portable Communication
- Military Gigabit Media Converters
- Military Fast Ethernet Switches
- Military Power Solutions
- Video over Fiber
- Military-Grade Storage Devices
RFOptic Ltd. (www.rfoptic.com) is a global provider of advanced RF over Fiber and Electro Optical solutions designed for civil and defense markets. RFOptic highly integrated products feature outstanding price/performance and reliability needed for our customers’ mission critical applications. RFOptic delivers feature-rich, compact products suitable for Communications, Satcom and Cellular Telecom Antennas, as well as demanding applications such as Land, Airborne & Marine Radar or Electronic Warfare, and optical components manufacturing lines.
Our value propositions are:
- Wide range of off-the-shelf products at IF, VHF, UH, L, S, C, X and Ku bands
- Customized products with off-the-shelf advantages
- Highly integrated plug-n-play RF-Optical solutions
- High-performance products at affordable prices
- Short delivery lead-time
- Excellent customer service and rapid response time
- Worldwide network of distribution partners
SciEngines’product offerings include different reconfigurable computing (RC) products for large-scale analysis. Modules with 1 to 8 FGPAs each are combined to form computers and clusters with dozens, hundreds or thousands of FPGAs for high performance computing (HPC) applications.
The products’ architecture provide maximum in computing resources, and adjustments can be made to accentuate raw processing power, data-throughput or memory.
The flagship products in the reconfigurable HPC space are-
- RIVYERA S6-LX150 16 to 256 Spartan-6 LX150 FPGA server
- RIVYERA DDS 8 to 32 Spartan-6 LX150 FPGA desktop computer
Galleon Embedded Computing is an innovative leader in development of high-performance, high-quality storage solutions and small rugged data recorder systems, servers and NAS devices. Galleon’s offerings span from commercial grade products for benign environments to ruggedized conduction cooled products for deployed systems in severe environments. The products are centered around high-bandwidth serial interconnect standards such as PCI Express, 10 Gigabit and Gigabit Ethernet, SATA and Serial-FPDP and are as useful in development as well as deployment. Our main product areas include:
- Mission Data Recorders
- Rugged Servers
- NAS – Network Attached Storage
- Mission Computers
- Board Level Products (XMC format)