MATLAB EXPO 2016 presents a unique opportunity to network with peers from across industries and MathWorks experts, and to learn how MATLAB and Simulink are accelerating the pace of engineering and science.
Whether you are new to MATLAB and Simulink or a proficient user, join this event to gain knowledge that you can apply immediately.
The conference this year focuses on:
- New features and functionality in MATLAB and Simulink
- Tracks on:
- Data analysis and technical computing
- System modeling and simulation
- Technologies for developing smart systems
- Implementation and verification
- Hands-on workshops with Raspberry Pi and Arduino
- Exhibition including partner stands and MathWorks demonstrations
Participation is free but registration is required. Register today