Welcome to a world of opportunities. Whether you are a student looking for your first assignment or an experienced professional seeking greater challenge, CoreEL may have something for you:
Please click on the jobs mentioned below for specific positions.
In case of no relevant current opening, you can send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you are a recent graduate, kindly send your resume to email@example.com.
Accounts Manager Sales – Academics (EDA)
Job Location: Hyderabad
Job Type: Permanent
Work Experience: 5+ years
- New account development opportunity and growth of existing CoreEL customers (Universities)
- Market development in the Electronic Design Automation (EDA) in Academic Segment.
- Develop a plan to work with ecosystem vendors and channel partners to identify new customer opportunities and to CoreEL offerings to the Education Segment.
- Develop and execute a plan to attain both monthly, quarterly and annual sales objectives
- Timely and accurate use of forecasting tools such as Salesforce.
The successful candidate for this job will be an experienced challenger sales professional that has had demonstrated success in developing opportunities and managing them effectively through the sales process from prospecting to close. A business acumen that is focused on creating value and return for investment and a deep knowledge of the market opportunity in EDA or Embedded Systems.
- 5+ years of successful Software/Embedded license Sales.
- Ability to create a Mutual Value & differentiation solution for prospects and execute
- Demonstrated track record of achieving sales objectives and quota
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Strong operational and teamwork skills
Sales Account Manager – PLM : Auto, Manufacturing, Defense & Aerospace
Job Location: Chennai/ Hyderabad
Job Type: Permanent
Work Experience: 8 – 12 years
The Sales Account Manager is responsible to manage and grow a current client portfolio as well business development in new targeted pursuit accounts of highly technical services for Product Lifecycle Management (PLM) products. These services include but not limited to the implementation, deployment, integration & data migration of PLM products into MES, ERP and other Connective Enterprise systems within the Manufacturing, Automotive, Aerospace & Defense, Industrial Heavy Machinery industries.
Broad areas covered by the job Territory Account Planning & Strategy Client Relationship Management & Satisfaction Account Management and Business Development
- Territory Account Planning & Strategy
- Must continually support clients with a twelve-month documented account development plan for each account
- Must perform at least one weekly sales pipeline review with responsible manager/s
- Must continually maintain a minimum pipeline of 3X of your quota for a 120-day rolling period
- Client Relationship Management & Satisfaction
- Manage Objections- The ability to either reverse or deflect objections that prevent creation or advancement of a sales pursuit. Proficiency in this competency will enable you to convert objections into a dialog that exposes underlying concerns or motivations that you can use to move forward in your sales cycle or relationship. Mastery of this competency enables you to look forward to objections and even encourage them as an opportunity to provide thought leadership to advance your relationship, account position, or sales pursuit. A truly collaborative relationship with an executive influencer/decision maker where you are operating at a business advisor strategy level includes diversity of thought that will prompt objections as well as concurrence
- Build Momentum- The ability to establish traction and accelerate forward motion toward your desired sales objective. Throughout the sales pursuit, it is your job to determine and create traction and momentum. Both logic and emotion are required for momentum to be created and sustained. Emotion is best affected when you develop a relationship with an individual where trust and confidence has developed and you can help advance their personal agenda. Logic is best evidenced when the client contact can link to key organizational issues or opportunities which are compelling enough for them to move into the shaping phase of demand to co-create a value proposition
- Establish Executive Credibility – The ability to understand and confidently discuss business topics in a manner that engages business leaders. To establish credibility at any selling strategy level requires that you can show you can add value to the influencer/decision maker on their critical issues, challenges, and goals. Understanding that every exchange with a decision maker must be relevant and compelling will ensure a value encounter. Your ability to establish a personal reputation or “brand” with the client target as well as with your own leadership team is demonstration of this competency
- Account Management
- Hungry Hunter – You must be a hungry hunter and enjoy the challenge of getting in the for the first time and broadening your network.
- Gain Access – Gain access and get requested time with targeted individual at the account
- Sell Consultatively – Use collaborative communication to engage clients in discussion that result in mutual value
- Sell Competitively– Select and execute effective sales strategy and tactics in a differentiated manner to win the business
- Negotiate – Effectively overcome obstacles to reach a mutual agreement with the customer
- Build Momentum– Establish traction and accelerate forward motion toward your desired sales objective. Throughout the sales pursuit, it is your job to determine and create traction and momentum. Both logic and emotion are required for momentum to be created and sustained
- Create Solutions – Combine offerings into a valued and differentiated solution to improve your client’s business. Once you have identified the specific influences/ decision makers for the identified opportunity or sales pursuit, you need to uncover the personal and organizational Critical Success Factors (CSFs) that will have the most impact on the individual, or organization to build them into your solution and value proposition. In order to gain their sponsorship of the solution you create. This should translate to your ability to get the client to expand their thinking of their needs or solution parameters and participate in co-developing the beyond the original solution scope
- Utilize Resources – Secure and manage required organizational and financial resources to achieve sales results. This ranges from being able to acquire the appropriate product information, marketing messages, and sales support to effectively match your client needs, all the way to leading a cross-functional team of highly specialized talent that can include third party and client resources.
- Present Value –Present ideas and/or solutions in a manner that fully engages the intellect, emotion and participation of the audience
- Revenue growth within a group of accounts
- Value creation in terms of acquiring new deals and maintaining high customer satisfaction score
- Pipeline and pre-pipeline generation and management
- Adherence to the sales/ CRM processes.
VLSI Trainer role for Universities / Academic
Job Location: Bangalore
Job Type: Permanent
Work Experience: 2-3 years
- B.E/B.Tech (Electronics and Communication/Computer Science)
- Sound knowledge of Digital System Design
- Should be proficient in Verilog/VHDL
- Exposure to FPGA Design flow and scripting (Perl/Tcl) is desirable
- Should be capable of independently developing material for the above modules
- Should be able to guide students in projects related to FPGA Design and Verification
- Knowledge of Zync, SOC, hardware acceleration, Mixed signal functionality, ARM based processors and analytics of hardware.
- 2+ years of industry/teaching experience
- Should create an instant connect with students and demonstrate a passion for teaching
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Leadership Skills, Presentation Skills, Communication Skills, Negotiation Skills, Good Interpersonal Skills, Team building
Embedded Linux Developer (Software)
Job Location: Bangalore
Job Type: Permanent
Work Experience: 3-5 years
Software Engineer with “hands on experience” on developing high performance device drivers for embedded linux on ARM and/or TI DSPs
- Design, development and testing of applications, device drivers and protocol stacks.
- Kernel level modifications and debugging.
- Understanding, maintaining and fixing customer reported issues in existing designs.
- Create module level details from architecture, coding, simulation and perform peer reviews. Apply the methodologies for design, coding and testing.
- Create and maintain design documents and user manuals.
- Do performance analysis and dependency analysis of the design.
- Participate in conference calls and discussions with customers.
Key Skill Sets :
- Should have strong knowledge of developing high performance device drivers for embedded linux on ARM and/or TI DSPs
- Should have implemented atleast 2 projects in above areas.
- Sound OS concepts, data structures, C/C++ programming skills, debug/problem solving skills.
- Should be familiar with framework development for Linux and preferably TI DSPs.
- Understanding of Audio-Video streaming,MPEG2/H.264 codecs is desirable but not essential.
- Understanding of high speed interfaces like PCI express DMA is desirable but not essential.
Roles and Responsibility:
- Module ownership from design to delivery, including implementation.
- Define, create and maintain all project/module related documentation.
- Supervise and Mentor design engineers, as and when required. Act as Team Lead in absence of supervisor.
- Manage conference calls, discussion with customers and resolve issues.
- Good Communication skills
- Responsible, reliable, accessible, and responsive.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Agile, proactive, knows how to work with ambiguous specifications.