CoreEL Technologies conducting 5 day workshop on “Zynq based Embedded System Design” at RSET, Kerala
About the program
This workshop aims to teach how code generation can result in higher performance and faster prototyping. Workshop includes practical sessions on Xilinx Vivado in our state of the art Digital Design laboratory facility. Industry trainers, researchers and faculty will guide on how to design using Xilinx Vivado. There will be keynotes from industry on “Recent Trends in Embedded SoC”.
Topics to be covered:
Rapidly architect an embedded system targeting the ARM processor of Zynq located on ZedBoard using Vivado and IP Integrator
• Extend the hardware system with Xilinx provided peripherals
• Create a custom peripheral and add it to the system
• Software Debugging Using SDK
• Write a software application to access peripherals
• Perform IP-level Bus Functional simulation verification
• Experience a basic design flow of Vivado HLS and review generated output.
• Implementation of basic filters in Nexys4 Video Board
Technical Field of proposal
Aspirants who have a working knowledge of HDL (VHDL) and who are new to Xilinx FPGAs
For Registration: https://goo.gl/forms/VEjFIf5KSM6qoIh73